Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/08/31


June 22 Thursday , That day morning I was very nervous. Because of that day first time to the another counrty visiting and I leave for America. I had a ride in an korean airplane go by way of Japan. I take korean airplane on 10:40AM. On 12:30, I arrived Narita Airport Terminal. Our Airplane was delay. So Korean Air gives refreshment ticket to me about 15.00yen. I was ate U-dong. That time I feel the Japenese people is very kind. Because my friend and me was bother cafeteria staff. I feel sorry to her. I was expected to Los Angelles. We was arrived safety on LAX. Prof.Jung told us ' If you pass the gate, waiting another student' But I and Annis didn't hear Prof Jung said. So we out of the airport. That time I'm very confuse. I think all of the global students out of there. But nobody in there. Annis and me was afraid. At that time someone told us " Do you Dong Seo University student ?" so " Yes , But Not yet come out another people" and we waited another people about 30minute. Zin's come out to us and he said "Another student waited to you and Annis." I was scared . I was imagined Prof.Jung get angry to me. But all of the problem solved. Anyway I didn't feel good arrived LA.

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home