Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/09/01



On June 23 Friday, We stayed the Hope International University. There University was very small. And my roommate's is Christina, Soo and Sharon. That day morning I was very early wake up. May ve I stayed in another country. Also Christina early wake up. We go to the University cafeteria. There was better than my think. First I was afraid that If I didn't eat anything How about do that. But there food is very delicious. All of the ready then We go to the Orange mall. I was watching movie about LAKE HOUSE in there. But there theather didn't translate into Korean. So I didn't understand all of the story. And sleep in there. Just only christina watching ending movie. My money was flying the sky. I shouldn't sleep in theather.

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home