Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/09/02



On June 24 Saturday, We went to Disney land. Disney have kind of two type. One is called 'Disney land' They have many beautiful places. We can take a lots of picture in there. Another places called 'Adventure' They have very scared play musement. I was in agony about where I go to. I can't choose whice one. I want to a lots of taking the picture in there. So I decided go to Disney land. Also all of the my friends decided go to the Disney land. There is very huse better than korea play musement. But Disney land entrance fee is about $54. I spend lots of money in there. But I spend good time much as pay the money. Also we saw the Hollywood star. Becuase that day, they had caribbian of pirate preview in there. I was very exciting. I naver see again the hollywood star in my life.

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home