Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/09/04

Our class get a prize


We start second semester. Also we changed the class and mixed the student. My class number is 103. Frankly speaking change the class of first day I feel unfamiliar. But I was adapted right away. Our class leader is Christina. Prof.Jung want to us about decorate of the class room. We right away decorated our class room. We practical remain lunch time. So we didn't need decorate time. We finished decorating on Friday. Today morning when I arrived school. I saw the 102 class room. Then I feel a little a fraid. They class room decorating is very good. I think we didn't get the prize. But 102 class didn't finished decorating class room. So we get a prize. I was very happy. Not only our class room decorating is the best but also 102 class room decorating is the best.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Hi Angella, your blog is looking great. Did you REALLY enjoy decorating your class room? How's your part-time job going? I'd like to read about it.

1:46 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home