Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/11/11

Fireworks

Today, Busan held fireworks as celebrated 2nd APEC and 2006 UNESCAP transport of minister. Busan had been held fireworks on Dec 16th 2005. But I couldn’t saw the fireworks. Because, I must had the national scholastic achievement examination for the college entrance on Dec 23 2005. So my high school teacher didn't allowed go to there. So I'm very expecting this year for this. I have a plan about I see the fireworks at the Dong-Back Island hill. But policeman is controlled the entrance to hill. So I can't enter to the hill. Dong-Back Island has many trees. I know that time. I couldn't saw the fireworks in there. Because the trees. Also lots of people are in there. I think about this. It is waste that firework. I'd like that Busan were spend this money to the homeless people or for the development to the Busan. Of course not, I mean this is not good. This fire show has earned the money from sightseeing of industry. But just a little bit thinking about that.

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home