Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/11/06

Witherspoon,Phillippe get separated(Nov 1)


My Opinion

My favorite Hollywood actress is Reese Witherspoon. I was envied Witherspoon's couple. They became famous to the best couple. I always believed their couple never broken. But they also broke like all of the Hollywood star couple. I'm wondering about this point. Why most of the Hollywood stars are easily broken their relationship. I think maybe they were able to the easily to themselves. They are always working with best actor or actress. So they carry on another person without their wife of husband. I hope this situation will be disappearing.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

블로그 관리자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

8:03 오후  
Blogger John said...

Yes Angella, Hollywood stars always seem to be divorcing but I think it's more to do with the nature of the entertainment business and its special pressures. Nothing seems to last in that industry and I guess relationships are no different. Thank-you for your wonderful gift today -- it meant a lot to me.

8:04 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home