Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/10/23

Alexander

Two years ago, I have been watched movie that name is ‘Alexander’ in theater. Before watching this movie I was very expecting by saw the Alexander’s trailer. I remember disappointing when I saw this movie. This movie has very huge but it doesn’t have exciting even though some boring. Before yesterday, we have mid-term writing exam that is watching movie and I must have writing about Alexander. Frankly speaking, I have been boring to watch again Alexander. But as this time, I exactly know Alexander that why was famous. And I think Alexander has ability about can see the future. Whose think about multiculturalism at that time? I didn’t agree his way of rule. But It’s looks good that trying to the multicultural. Most of all he was broken about general person’s thinking. He was given an example to intermarriage with a Babylonian. Maybe it was very fresh shocked to the Alexander’s close associates. As we know by watching movie, Alexander’s close associate was against his intermarriage. But Alexander didn’t hold fast to his own views. I think, therefore appeared multiculturalism. Also as he received other country’s good example so they became empire. If Alexander were not dreamed about multiculturalism, maybe we didn’t still receive the other’s culture. I think it must need for development. We could development as exchange of culture another county to each other. I while watched this movie, I think that our country’s multiculturalism. In Jo-Seon age, someone called Heng-Seon-Dae-Won-Goon, He didn’t receive other culture even though other country’s good example. So our country culture’s development was being late contrary to other country. His policy seems like ‘Monroe Doctrine’. It’s not good. I think if some county wanted top of world then they must have open mind like Alexander. So they received other country’s good example. Of course, we don’t have just followed the good example. We keep to our country good example. And then we mixed up good example to each other. If we have bad culture contrary to another culture then we accept other country’s good example. So to speak one more, I think he is good job to the multiculturalism. Who’s said about it was impossible? It was possible. Just his planed take the initiative in doing. I loved his open mind. Also we need open mind to accept other county’s good example. I feel interested about Hellenic’s culture. If I given a chance to go to abroad then I want to go to the Greece or Rome. Because there has a lot of Hellenic’s culture. I really enjoyed researching about Alexander.

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home