Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/10/14

11th Pusan International Film Festival

11th Pusan International Film Festival was open at before yesterday. An opening movie is 'Traces of Love'. This movie director is Daeseung KIM. According to the newspaper reports, an opening movie was sold out on the 2 min. I was want bought an opening ticket but I didn't found the ticket. Next year, I'll must getting the opening ticket. Yesterday, Insung Jo was went to the Busan who was very handsome actor and my favorite actor. I was go to there. But so many people arounded my favorite actor. My heigh is very short. So I couldn't saw the actor. Because another person is very tall, and they are blind to me. Anyway I'm very proud by Pusan open the film festival. This is the best movie festival of Asia. I hope this festival more and more known of the world.

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home