Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/09/28

Korean classical music

Yesterday, I went to the Busan culture assembly hall to the listening music. I receive the ticket from cultural studies professor. He give me four ticket. Christina take a class with me. So she went to together. Christina has four ticket. We're agony about remain ticket who are to go to there with us ? That time I saw Annis. First time she looks like didn't want to go to there. But after She want to there. So we go to there with us. But We has some bad situation. Because Two ticket is lost. Annis bought the ticket. She was sleep at playing the music. I was already think about this happening. Anyway today music is very good. Especially twelve-stringed Korean harp and saxophone perform was very good.

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home