Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/09/20

The Radio Star


Today I go to the trade show. Movie name is Radio Star. This movie director is Lee Jun Ik. The actor is Anh Sung Gi and Park Joong Hun. I think this movie casting is fantastic. Because director won the DaeJongMovie Prize for best director in 2006. Prize to the movie name is 'The man of king'. And Ahn Sung Gi is player for korean. We called him 'An actor who nation'. Also Park Joong Hun was very famous to us. They have already made several movie together. We know movie that ' Nowhere To Hide '. This movie was made in 1999. Two actor was won the DaeJongMovie Prize for best actor by ' Nowhere To Hide'. And this time movie also very fantastic. This movie created a sensation among to me. I'm satisfied with movie. I want be recommend this movie to another people.

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home