Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/09/13

Carmen

Yesterday, I went to the musical which name is 'Carmen'. I take a lesson from Prof. Do. He was teach about ' eccentric conduct of international culture' Also he's position is Busan culture public official. So He gave me musical ticket.I hear of Carmen musical is very good. But I don't know carmen story. Frankly speaking musical was a little disappoint and so boring. They didn't know no end. Maybe I was very expecting. Also while I saw that musical, I feel was pity to Don Hose. Carmen was very bad women. She is a selfish women and fall in love easily. I didn't understand. How was she fall in love easily. I didn't like her. This musical an end is carmen was died from Don Hose. She was asking for it. I understand to Don Hose feeling. Anyway musical was so long. But It was a good lesson to me. Lesson about we must not fall in love easily.

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home