Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/09/07

I found penpal friend


Prof. Godfrey required to enter into a language exchange through writing to an international pen pal. I think this homework is good chance to me. I have chance make the international friends. Also I more learn the english than before. So I search the pen pal homepage and I make the my profile and waiting email from someone. When I arrived home I check the my email. I saw the new email. someone send the e-mail to me. someone is female and leaved in LA She name is Amber Nicole. and 15years old. I forward to her email.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Congratulations! I hope that you can write some good emails to your penpal partner. Excellent posts Christina, oops ... I mean Anjella - only joking. One thing you need to watch is your spelling. Please spell check your blogs before posting them.

6:35 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home