Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/09/07

Ex-boyfriend


When I was feshman of high school. I was fall in first love. He is very handsome and considerate. He always took care of me. We are same school and all of the student know that our relationship even though teacher. I was very happy. On further acquaintance I found him a jolly fellow. But I didn't know that how i expression my heart. I was always hide my heart so sometime I was hurt to his mind. I was keep company with him about 200days then we broke up. Because he was popular our town. So many girl's jealousy our relationship also my fault. Now I everyday remember to him. I don't know why not I couldn't put him out of my mind. But Positive proof that our memory was very beautiful. Still I'm very miss him.

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home