Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/09/05

A valued family

Yesterday I leave off part time job. My part time job didn't hard working. But part time is 16:00~ 24:00. I didn't wake up everyday morning. So I leave off part time job. Today I finished the all of the class then I study in library for waiting my old sister. My old sister also go to the Dong Seo University. Her major is Japenese. First semester she study in Japan as exchange student. This semester she study in our school. So I waiting for her. She finished the class, we go to the house together. I'm very happy because with my sister. When we arrived home , we go to the eating out. After a long time eating out with my family. Most of all my family is very important to me. I'm crazy to my family. I love them : )♥

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home