Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/09/26

Keep bag in a safe place

I work at a part-time job in wedding hall. About two weeks ago, that day the bride and the groom was happened about bad situation. It is finished the ceremony and then they pose for a photograph with their family. Just at that moment, bride's mother said, " Where is my bag ?". It has the bride and the groom's passport, honeymoon ticket and travelling expenses in the bride mother's bag. So all of the visitor was searching for bag. But the gab didn't found the bag. So that day the bride and the groom didn't went to the honeymoon right after. What a shame. After two weeks later, the bride mother came to the our wedding hall. And she demand a large indemnity to us. She said, "I shouldn't have my daughter wedding in here. If my daughter were not wedding here, i didn't lose my bag. So you must indemnity to me". This situation is individual fault so we can't indemnity to her. Of course our president feel bad. I learn a good lesson from this accident. It is keeping mine in a safe place.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Maybe the woman never lost her bag at your wedding hall in the first place.

12:47 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home