Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/10/13

Special Day

Yesterday, DongSeoUniveresity opened ' International Happy Hour' for a foreign students. So we are made party that blowing the balloon and preparing the play. A few days ago, I make friends with Russian. His name is Niconeys. Also he arrived there. We have a good time and we give and take a lots of talking. And I make friends with malaysian. I don't remember their name. But they said that I looks like malaysian singer. I have enjoyed the happy hour. If today's party were week point that they didn't listen the playing. I agree that. Because, Micro didn't working well and they were interested korean food better than our playing. Of course, I think so. I'd like to more talking with foreign students. I expect to meeting them on two weeks later.

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home