Welcome to Angella's world : )

^ ^

2006/10/20

My Childhood

← This picture that I'm 13 years old.

This picture is now →
About 10years ago, I make friends with Jang Jong Oh who is in picture's person. When I was young, I went to the computer academy. One day Someone was bothering me which person the first meeting. That person's name is Jang Jong Oh. I didn't like him. Because His bothering didn't seems like to stop. Unfortunately, I grow five class. That mean is my old is 12years. That time I was same class with Jang Jong Oh. I really hated it. That is terrible even tough imagine that same classmate. But we was same class more 2years. More and more we were close to each other. We have same thing. That is our's height. Our's height is very short. So we always stand afront of the line. And we are playing each other different musical instrument. But sometime we are playing the instrument together. As time goes by my house moved to Busan from Ulsan. So we shouldn't have connected to each other. But He found me by website that called Cyworld. And He said 'I'll go to the army on December21. So we appointment meeting before he go to army. Today I met him seven years after I came down to Busan. He is same looks like as childhood. He also said that 'You still looks like childhood'. We give and take a lot of talking. This is my first recreation for a long time. Today is very Happy. I feel like that I find losing something.

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home